Club Zing Subscription Agreement Summary
Full terms are available when logging in or registering with Club Zing.
Click here to register.
By subscribing to the relevant Club Zing subscription Offer(s) you are getting the following:
- An annual subscription to use the Zing flashing wicket equipment you have subscribed to. For the avoidance of doubt Zing still owns the Equipment.
- A minimum period of 3 years applies to this subscription.
- The first subscription year does not commence until you have taken delivery of the Equipment.
- Full guarantee in relation to the breakage of equipment from Cricket Activities only, including parts being replaced without charge (see Agreement for full details).
- If Equipment is lost or stolen you will be able to get new items as required from Zing, with a replacement charge to dovetail in with your existing subscription.
- Any upgrades during the initial 3 year term will be provided free of charge.
And agreeing to the following:
- To pay the annual subscription fees for at least the initial 3 year period.
- To make the Equipment available to Zing for collection within 7 days of the end of the relevant year if you no longer wish to subscribe.
- You will be responsible for lost equipment or equipment damaged by non-cricket activities.
- You agree not to use the equipment in any televised event for which it is not designed.
- If you have any problems with the Equipment or damaged Equipment go to the Support section of the website and follow the procedures to arrange replacement Equipment etc.